If you watch "Inside the Actor's Studio" regularly you probably will agree the best part of the show is the Pivot questionnaire. (For anyone who hasn't seen the show it is a series of questions "made famous by Bernard Pivot".) And if you're anything like me you have thought of the answers you would give if you were ever asked by James Lipton.
Well, I'm never going to be asked by James Lipton, but I thought what's the point of a blog if you can't write down what you want. So, here are my answers to the Pivot Questionnaire...
1.What is your favourite word?
2. What is your least favourite word?
"Do you really need that?" (I know it's a phrase not a word, but anyone who truly knows me will know why I hate it.)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, emotionally?
Love in every way, shape and form it comes in.
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favourite curse word?
"He's a dirty trash can full of poop." I know it's not really a curse word, but I just love it!
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Okay, I don't know if I'll be able to describe this properly, but the sound of a finger sliding on a guitar string. Not just someone sitting there sliding their fingers up and down a guitar, but when it happens while someone is playing a guitar. Complete heaven!
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Actually silence drives me bonkers more than anything else. Complete silence can drive me over the bend.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I always wanted to work in the movie archives.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything that involves me working alone in silence.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Have you lost weight?"