Monday, June 23, 2008

My passion

I am a fan of quotes....lyrical, movie, tv, just about anything written down or said I love. I love that someone can string words together and it can just inspire you. It can inspire you to laugh, to love, to cry....just to think.
So, considering my facebook page can no way contain all of the quotes I have admired and enjoyed over the years I thought I would start writing them down here. There is no rhyme or reason to any of this. When one pops in my head I am going to write it down and send it into cyberspace. Maybe when they are all put together they will make up me as a whole. Who knows.....

"He's an asshole. Anyone with a haircut like that, you know he's an asshole."
- Weird Science (movie)

"Can I tell you something personal?"
"I mean, we're in the shower. How much more personal can you get?"
- Surf's Up (movie)

"He's a dirty trashcan full of poop."
- Surf's Up (movie)

"Dave likes to wear dirty underwear."
- Alvin & the Chipmunks (movie)

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"
- Transformers (movie)

"I crashed my van into Jesus!"
- Saved (movie)

"Of course I'm home. I'm always home. I'm uncool."
- Almost Famous (movie)

"Here is a line that you won't understand
I'm half of the boy but twice the man"
- Who did you think I was (song)

"Here eyes were so blue, they looked like weather"
- It'll all work out (song)

"Like the ocean needs the moon to take the tides away
All we need’s a little time to chase the blues away
Sun is out and it feels like it’s always gonna stay
Let this last forever, turn tomorrow into yesterday"
- Into Yesterday (song)

No comments: