Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I was actually sitting in front of my computer for an hour trying to figure out what exactly to write about. Do I write about the stress of getting 4 people ready for vacation? Do I write about the weird dream I had the other night involving Seth Rogan? Just as I was contemplating what exactly to write it was bedtime for my twins and my lovely daughter gave me a brand new subject.
Abby pulled an all out temper tantrum at bedtime. I told her it was time for bed and she hit me! One thing I will not stand for in my home is a lack of respect for elders. So, off to bed she went kicking and screaming the whole way. I told her to go pee and brush her teeth only to have her running away from me. I don't think so!!!!
In the end she was sent to bed without a story and a good yelling. I have a feeling this story ends with a "to be continued......".

No comments: