Monday, March 3, 2008

tied in knots

In about five days our family is going on a cruise. Whenever anyone asks me about it they always ask if I'm excited.....I will be, but not right now. Right now I am so stressed that I have a constant headache and have the ability to cry at the drop of a hat. Why? Because I am the person with the job of getting 4 people ready for this wonderful trip. I am packing for four people. I am trying to be prepared for any problems that might arise. I am getting the dog ready for staying at my mom's for the week. I am arranging doctor's appointments for two kiddies who have just now come down with a cold. I am doing all of this while still doing all the everyday things that come with life.
I'm tired. I'm not sleeping. I am stressed.
I will be fine once we all board the cruise ship and settle in. Until then.......well, wish me luck.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I can just imagine how stressed you must be packing for your trip. Good thing you aren't watching my kids this week. I didn't realize Stew & Abby had come down with a cold. That sucks! Hope it's a short one and is gone by the weekend when you leave.