Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pondering a though....

It's been 10 years since I was last in a classroom and I have finally hit that point where I miss it. Well, I don't miss the whole worry over grades and stuff like that, but I miss the learning aspect of it. I miss the studying of a piece of literature to find the various, intricate layers. I miss studying so much that I've gotten to the point of highlighting and writing little notes on the various books I'm reading....okay, the Twilight saga.
I'd like to be in a book club, but I can't really find one. I've tried to start one up with my girlfriends, but we all know that when we get together we'll just chat.
I was thinking of looking into an online course or a night course. Nothing too deep, but more for the fun of it. I guess we'll just have to see. Do I have too much on my plate already? I think I'll have to think more about this. :)

No comments: